The candidate will be responsible for software packaging, software deployment, with the focus on Robotics Process Automation (“RPA) products within the desktop and Citrix environments.Responsibilities
The successful candidate should be comfortable across a wide variety of technical disciplines and show willingness to embrace different technologies. The candidate must have strong communication skills.
Ideally, the person would have a Bachelors degree or equivalent but this is not mandatory. The role does require a minimum seven years’ experience in a software packaging role for a financial organizationRequired
- Expert in Citrix application delivery ( XenApp / XenDesktop 7.x)
- Expert in Software Packaging and application virtualization (App-V, MSI, Windows Installer)
- Expert professional experience with scripting (VBScript, Powershell, Batch)
- Configuration and maintenance of complementary technologies involved in Citrix and Windows 7 environments such as, but not limited to Appsense Management Suite, Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Creation and maintenance of relevant documentation and the training of other staff as required.
- Maintenance and enhancement of the Citrix XenApp server builds, including PVS, UPM, UPS
- Creation and maintenance of various scripts and code required to automate processes
- Proven professional working experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution such as UIPath
- Professional experience with Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Proven professional experience troubleshooting .Net applications
- Good understanding of the Windows Platform (configuration, security, debugging application crashes or poor performance, understanding core system constructs)
- Project Management
- Defining and documenting processes and procedures
- Development and training of junior staff
- Acting as a catalyst for change and driving innovation throughout the organization
- Ability to work under pressure
- Creative and analytical style
- Must interact extensively with all levels of management, business and IT, and is required to act in a professional and confident manner.
- Strong customer service skills to deliver quality results in a demanding environment
- Self-motivator, possessing a high sense of urgency and a high level of integrity.
- Ability to Multitask.
- A highly motivated individual with the ability to change in an ever evolving industry.
- Must be highly energetic, detail-orientated, and extremely pro-active and have the ability to perform under pressure in a challenging environment.
- An ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities while working as a member a geographically distributed project team.