The Business Analyst will assist with the design, integration, implementation, sustenance and continuous improvement of all software and data repositories including ERP/BI/CRM platforms, off-the-shelf and custom developed software. The Business Analyst will support production systems; proactively work to analyze and resolve production problems in a timely manner. Discover, understand and document business objectives to drive IT solutioning. Identify opportunities to leverage applications to improve business processes and support business improvement efforts.Qualifications
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Data Science, Business Administration, Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience process modeling including definition and documentation
- 2+ years of experience managing BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, Cognos or OBIEE
- 2+ years of experience working with ERP/BI/CRM platforms including Finance, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain & Manufacturing modules, such as Sales and Operations Planning, Sales and Distribution, Materials Management, Production Planning, Inventory Management, Quality, Engineering, etc.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and determine valid conclusions
- Experience implementing Supply Chain and Manufacturing Best Business Practices, delivering measurable results
- Experience working through an ERP/BI/CRM upgrade or deployment
- Knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle process (SDLC); and Waterfall or Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of data warehousing and RDBMS principles and capabilities
- Must be familiar with project management tools
- Well organized, and self-motivated
- Effective communication and presentation skills are vital
- Implementation, configuration, development, and support of ERP/BI/CRM applications and other platforms that support Finance, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain & Manufacturing business processes.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business processes and elicit, define, and analyze business requirements.
- Collaborate with functional and technical teams across all ERP/BI/CRM modules and other applications to define and design proposed solutions that meet business requirements and adhere to application design guidelines, strategies, and best practices.
- Create deliverables according to the Software Development Lifecycle such as functional and technical specifications, use cases, test cases, and system documentation.
- Configure, prepare, and test applications to meet designs.
- Facilitate resolution of cross-team business issues.
- Collaborate with business partners on deployment including training, change management, and communications.
- Create documentation and training materials; deliver training and communications; assist in organizational change management.
- Create test cases to cover business processes and system functions; execute tests; analyze and resolve defects.
- Manage own work to deliver according to project schedules; be accountable for delivery.
- Apply project management standards and concepts; prepare work estimates and work schedules; create and update project plans.
- Support production systems; proactively work to analyze and resolve production problems in a timely manner. Resolve end user service requests.
- Identify opportunities to leverage applications to improve business processes, and support business improvement efforts.