- Configure and maintain security and audit software systems. Works with internal IT to resolve all errors and ensure that accurate data is being collected continuously with minimal interruptions (Netwrix, Arctic Wolf, Trend Micro, Okta, Content Filtering, IDS and IPS, Patch Management, Data Classification software, Data Loss Prevention Software, spam filters, etc.)
- Manage encryption keys and security certificates.
- Assist management with Control Audits
- Assist with data classification, data retention, and data loss prevention efforts.
- Provide first-tier cybersecurity incident response support.
- Audit on-premise systems to ensure they are configured securely (Servers, Firewalls, other network devices), have appropriate access controls in place, and that change management procedures are followed.
- Perform application vulnerability testing as part of the SDLC process.
- Report key metrics (patching status, antimalware status, etc.) to the CISO
- Document key security controls and Standard Configurations (Server Hardening, Standard Firewall Configuration, Standard Virtual Machine Configuration, etc.)
Requires knowledge of System and Network Administration, a solid understanding of encryption methodologies, and strong documentation skills. Degree in cybersecurity or certification plus relevant experience preferred. Travel required - ~10%.