We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our team and manage the first stage of our recruiting process. The Talent Sourcer's responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our client's vacancies with qualified employees.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Craft and send recruiting emails and follow-ups.
- Coordinate with our recruiters to determine, develop, and execute sourcing strategies that align with business needs.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Assist with the prescreening and delivery of active and interested candidates to the recruiting team.
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Ask for referrals from current candidates and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like source of hire and time-to-fill
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
- Hard-working and money motivated
- Familiarity with HR databases & Applicant Tracking Systems preferred