Under the direct supervision of the Applications Director, responsible for the design, development, implementation, maintenance and support of web-based solutions.
- Design and develop web based applications using Microsoft and .NET/SQL technologies.
- Meet with stakeholders to gather application requirements and specifications.
- Recommend solutions, and build prototypes and proof-of-concepts based on business needs
- Take ownership of legacy systems conversion to C#/SharePoint systems, including analysis, redesign with value add and development in current platforms.
- Integrate applications with external and internal data sources and applications.
- Follow software development and testing methodologies and best practices.
- Maintain, support and troubleshoot applications, applying solutions and fixes.
- Work with outside consultants and vendors as needed.
- Keep management aware of project progress, significant issues, and developments.
- Experience with SharePoint Online and Teams development a plus
- Working knowledge of integrating applications (Aderant Handshake, Neudesic Firm Directory, iManage) with SharePoint 2016, and MS Office
- Proficient in SQL including creation of stored procedures
- Able to work independently, as well as within a team, and take the lead on projects
- Excellent customer service skills, and ability to interact directly with clients
- Extensive experience with the full systems development lifecycle, covering requirements, design, development, testing and delivery
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved and accredited college
- MCSD or MCSE preferred
- Legal experience preferred