This position can be fully remote for residents of the following states
Under the supervision of the Senior Manager, Financial Systems, selected candidate will be responsible for providing excellent support and training to global finance users, while also contributing towards the ongoing effort to innovate and improve the processes, integrations, functionality and documentation of the financial applications used by the Firm.
Primary Responsibilities and/or Essential functions
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Research, strategize, and recommend changes to improve the user experience.
- Develop solid relationships with global user community.
- Become an expert in all Financial Systems applications such as Elite 3e, Intapp Time, Chrome River Expense, Chrome River Invoice, Xcelerate
- Develop specifications for enhancements/customizations (reports, processes, workflows, notifications, integrations etc.) requested by business users or Financial System staff. Specifications should adhere to department documentation standards.
- Perform quality assurance and regression testing of modifications to Financial Systems applications. The modifications could be requested by business users as enhancements, work-arounds for reported problems, upgrades or new product implementation.
- Develop expertise in all Financial Systems SQL table structure and relationships, and become an expert in data analysis and addressing issues with data integrity and reconciliations.
- Contribute and/or manage various projects as assigned by the Sr. Manager, Financial Systems.
- Plan and deliver onsite and remote training to end users.
- Maintain 3e setups, including Security, GL Masking for firm and statutory reporting and Taxes.
- Create and maintain end user documentation.
- Any additional responsibilities as required by management.
- In-depth analytical skills and knowledge of Elite 3e, Chrome River, Intapp Time
- Proficiency with SQL and relational databases
- Previous experience in project management, preferably finance related projects.
- Self-motivated person with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with staff of varying technical expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and manage change.
- Highly motivated self-starter who thrives within a team and is customer service driven.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve complex problems and implement solutions without constant guidance.
- Familiarity with XML and XSLT
- Bachelors degree with an Accounting major required.
- An emphasis in computer related training or related experience a plus.