The Database Administrator is responsible for day-to-day maintenance of a Salesforce-based client relationship management (CRM) database to ensure quality and integrity of client relationship intelligence. The role is interactive with the marketing team as well as directly with lawyers around the firm. This position will report to the Director of Practice Development.
- Database Management. Manage the quality and integrity of data within the firm’s CRM, including client relationship intelligence, business development pipeline data, and integration with direct mail system.
- Data Maintenance and Cleaning. Act as a data steward to de-duplicate records, monitor and approve changes, and upload new lists. Conduct data cleansing and quality control on all contacts in the CRM database.
- Reporting and Analysis. Produce reports on a standard and ad hoc basis. Conduct data analysis and interpret results.
- Implementation and Engagement. Participate in decision-making process about most effective use of the CRM around the firm and contribute to strategy for encouraging attorney/staff engagement with the system.
- Project Management. Strong project management skills to develop and track project action items and issues. Identify and communicate risks and responses to mitigate project risk.
- Training. Provide internal on-going user support for the CRM, including training and maintaining proper system access for all roles.
- Upgrades and Enhancements. Stay current on new CRM-related technologies and software upgrades that can increase CRM’s efficiencies; assess those technologies and make recommendations.
- Communication. Provide clear and timely communication to attorneys and the marketing team.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 – 2 years related experience with CRM or similar database
- Demonstrated experience that shows an interest in both data management and email marketing is preferred.
- Superior attention to detail, problem solving capabilities, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Independent initiative and willingness to take ownership of projects. This includes keeping current on related product updates.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a strong client service orientation.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed to complete necessary and time sensitive tasks.
- Familiarity with Intapp Relationships (Gwabbit) and Vuture a plus.