Under the direction of the Legal Personnel Director - Corporate, and Senior Legal Personnel Managers, the Legal Personnel Specialist will support the administration function of the Corporate Department.
- Compile weekly availability charts for Finance, M&A and Capital Markets practice groups
- Monitor corporate associate diaries and prep email for those who are delinquent
- Prepare dashboard for Group Chairs/Heads Meeting
- Update/maintain various charts: Corporate Department Practice Group Charts, Unassigned Group-Experience Breakdown, etc.
- Add/remove/move associates from Corporate Career Management Database
- Upkeep of all corporate related public email groups
- Assist with corporate associate vacation calendars
- Handle logistics for Corporate Department Lunch and Group Lunches (reserve room, order food, AV, etc)
- Run and distribute the top matters reports
- Assist with various other special projects as needed
- Undergraduate degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative and professional services experience
- Law firm experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with attorneys and staff throughout the Firm.
- Highly organized and self-directed approach to work with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and thrive in fast-paced environment with intense client service orientation.
- Creativity in developing solutions and achieving results.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of personnel and other sensitive matters.