This position can be in-office in New York City or work-from-home. Remote U.S. candidates encouraged to apply.
Skills and Experience
- Problem Solver - You quickly understand and work with complex code, able to break down business requirements into code.
- Accountability/Organized - You are detail-orientated in your work, and emphasize code ownership and understand its importance within the system.
- Passionate/Curiosity - You are positive and have an enthusiastic attitude toward your work, excited to learn new technologies and implement them in current systems.
- Flexible/Adaptable - You quickly adjust to changes within requirements of a project, within the team, or organization.
- Communicative - You are a proactive and clear communicator, willing to be a mentor and teach others on the team.
- Empathetic - You understand and appreciate others. You effectively work with teammates providing encouragement and useful feedback in code reviews and projects.
- 2+ years experience with ad serving technology, including DFP/GAM, header bidding, and/or Prebid.js
- Experience with performance and unit testing
- Experience developing software using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- WordPress experience a plus
- Rock-solid debugging and data analysis skills