The Communications Coordinator is a junior position responsible for providing daily communications support by assisting with public relations and business develop projects related to firm surveys, directories and event coordination.
- Assist with monitoring trade publications for survey/ directories results, calls for research and related articles
- Draft directories results reports for internal distribution, collaborate with BD colleagues to promote results through various channels and track email response language
- Coordinate with external organizations to schedule interviews with attorneys and obtain information on events, sponsorships and programs
- Support efforts to streamline projects by maintaining and organizing systems that track information including project timelines, deadlines, rankings results, program participation, etc.
- Work with Communications and Business Development colleagues to submit final drafts of surveys and directories submissions
- Produce data reports related to directories, including year over year analysis and annual reports
- Ensure deadlines are met for various projects including directory firm and partner bios
- 1-3 years of flaw firm experience preferred; experience working on firm surveys and directories.
- Bachelor's degree required. Marketing communications, public relations, news, or law firm experience/internships a plus.Highly organized with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work in an environment with shifting priorities to meet time-sensitive deadlines, as well as manage multiple projects simultaneously, including confidential matters.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and processes and eagerness to help the team.
- Excellent communication skills (writing, editing, formatting, proofreading and presentation skills).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work confidently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Resourceful, driven attitude with a genuine desire and energy to use a “whatever it takes” approach to ensure team success.