Responsible for managing HR systems team as well as development, testing, support, documentation, training, maintenance and project management of all HR systems initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Manage HR Systems staff and consultants.
- Manage projects involving all HR applications and people information.
- Manage end-user and admin-user support of Workday and Cornerstone.
- Collaborate with Talent Management and Benefits Business Partners to ensure technology solutions are meeting their business needs. Work as a liaison between HRIS, HR/Benefits and vendors.
- Evaluate new HR software and vendors; manage all HRIS vendor relationships.
- Drive HR Application training initiatives.
- Management of Workday feature release and weekly updates and Cornerstone updates. Maintain implementation roadmap and project list.
- Ongoing health assessment of Workday configuration against Workday best practices.
- Maintenance of all process configuration, eligibility criteria and security settings in Workday and Cornerstone.
- Support of viGlobal platforms: viEvaluate, viRecruit, viAvailability.
- Ensure accuracy of system data and manage downstream flow of employee data.
- Develop and manage HR Systems annual budget.
- Lead initiative for cross-functional collaboration among business partners.
- Any additional responsibilities as required by management.
- Proven track record of application development and maintenance on a HRIS.
- Experience demonstrating strong understanding of HR, Benefits and Payroll business processes.
- Robust programming and analytical skills with knowledge of: Workday HCM, Business Process design, Custom Reports, Calculated Fields and HRIS functional knowledge.
- Experience in developing application using the current HRIS system (Workday).
- Minimum of 4 years experience with cloud based systems.
- Experience with various payroll interfaces strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience in case management and prioritization of requests.
- Individual must be able to work under pressured time constraints.
Bachelors degree or equivalent professional experience.