We're looking for Product Manager to join the Analytics team and collaborate on our Analytics product. The ideal candidate will have experience working at the intersection of product and analytics and the ability to disambiguate problems, lead cross functional initiatives and deliver insights to influence business outcomes.
What You'll Do
What You’ll Bring
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Create key project and requirement documents to enable activation of critical data sources, outlining methodology, roadmap, milestones, blockers.
- Run multiple concurrent initiatives with separate stakeholders simultaneously; Serve as a data source owner and primary point of contact for product, analytics, and engineering.
- Enable internal stakeholders to perform analysis and share insights.
- Find ways to move data projects forward while ensuring consistent deliverables that meet quality standards.
- Lead teams in story writing, backlog maintenance, prioritization and planning.
- 4+ years of product management experience in fast paced environments
- 3+ years of analytics experience; building and designing analytics products
- SQL mastery and experience with big data analytics
- Ability to influence product and team direction and take ownership of outcomes
- Strong analysis, process, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A strong attention to detail; i.e. How do null values impact reporting?
- Strategic mindset with the ability to plan for the future while focusing on execution today
- Experience with user stories, sprints, and agile development methodologies
- Experience working with data models, reporting and visualization tools
- Data visualization tools such as Tableau, D3, Highcharts, Looker desired
- Experience with business intelligence pipelines and data warehousing solutions a plus
- Experience with Snowflake, Matillion, Redshift, BigQuery, Hadoop, Kafka a plus
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired