Under the direction of the Sr ESOM, the Digital Resource Services Coordinator will support the firm’s access to electronic resources, including overseeing the maintenance and operation of the Knowledge & Innovation department’s current awareness aggregator tools, ensure user engagement with K&I digital content, provide online usage statistics analysis, assist with technical troubleshooting, and resource services workflow operations.
Coordinates all aspects of the Knowledge Services’ current awareness tools such as Newsdesk & Vable including administration, maintenance, training and review and establishes alerts as requested on specific topics for client, practice and other teams or lawyers.
Coordinates and maintains content for web and mobile-enabled interactive services.
Collaborates with the Sr ESOM on deploying mobile applications via ResearchHub and other methods.
Participates in the ongoing assessment and enhancement of library automation and technology.
Works with vendors, IT and research staff to test, configure, update, and troubleshoot the library's electronic tools and resources.
Collects, maintains and reports digital resources and services statistical data to Sr ESOM
Experience / Education
- Bachelors from an accredited university or college and a MLS/MLIS is a plus.
- Three years or more work experience in a professional services firm strongly preferred.
- Experience working with Integrated Library Systems including OPACs, and with Resource Management applications.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information and quickly synthesize information and facts.
- Excellent technical, communication and organizational skills.
- Flexibility to assume other job responsibilities within the department as necessary.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple competing tasks and demands, provide high levels of customer service and maintain a professional demeanor under stress.
- Excellent research, written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills.