Responsible for maintenance and enhancement of End User Computing applications (“EUC”).
Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Responsible for development, maintenance, automation, and enhancement of EUC. Facilitates the development, design, and maintenance of EUC, utilizing VBA and SQL programming languages.
- Gather, analyze and organize data, files, requirements and operational flows for EUC as required.
- Document the EUC workflow and provide regular progress updates to management.
- Prepare an EUC curriculum and assist end-users with understanding the design and use of business applications.
- Support end-users with the EUC.
- Assist the lead developer and project manager with the EUC.
- Participates in new projects and cooperates with other project/ department members.
- Communicates with end-users, traders, departments and vendors for all projects related to EUC.
- Performs ad hoc reports as needed.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent, with 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, VBA, and SQL. Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OPP).
- Basic understanding of IT infrastructure (STP, Network, Server and PC).
- Basic understanding of products (Bonds, Repo, FX, Futures, TBA/MBS, IRS and CCS). the major financial
- Project Management skills and experience, preferred.
- Understanding of P/L and Risk Calculations, preferred.
- Experience utilizing Bloomberg Terminal, preferred.