Successful Commercial Cleaning Company Servicing the HealthCare industry seeks reliable Bilingual Assistant Project Manager. You will work independently to schedule and track projects within the company, manage project field employees and all subcontracted work. The ideal candidate must be primarily an excellent communicator and able to multitask.
- Assist in planning, coordinating and executing projects on time and on budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions.
- Manages Changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Act as a communication point for emergency and non-emergency calls from clients, subcontractors and field employees.
- Receive and dispatch job requests.
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
- Review and Monitor the Route and status of field employees to accurately record billable hours.
- Provide field units with information about job scopes, transportation, required supplies and special requests.
- Enter Data in the computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information.
- Tech Savvy with Knowledge of relevant technologies
- Fast typing with experience in data entry
- Knowledge of procedures and guidelines for emergency situations
- Bilingual English and Spanish