The Media Analyst is responsible to assist and oversee the maintenance and support of all Audio Visual (AV) technology services including but not limited to special venue events, law practice training meetings, legal deposition meetings and any conference room service requiring AV-related services. Support for AV equipment set-ups, monitoring live video sessions for example (Zoom, MS Teams, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Blue Jeans, Google Meet, etc.), break-down AV equipment removal from conference rooms. Operate and maintain AV equipment including Cisco MCU bridge, Cisco VCSc & VCSe, Cisco TMS, Cisco TCS, HD cameras, DSLR cameras, Stage lighting , PCs, Thin Clients, laptops, display screens, Crestron Touch panels, Cisco video codec systems, BiAmp audio amplification systems, IP speakerphones, microphones and external speakers. Audio Visual and Video conferencing sessions require real-time support, video recording, webcast, Podcast, post video edits Adobe Premier Pro and video DVD distribution to branch offices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily system checks and preventive maintenance of systems in meeting rooms.
- Confirm weekly inventory.
- AV and PC hardware and software updates as required.
- Provide white glove Helpdesk level support to clients and customers consistently working on improving services.
- Install, configure, test, and troubleshoot systems from meeting rooms as required.
- Monitor live teleconference, video conference, webcast and recording sessions.
- Monitor and close out ServiceNow tickets & assigned TSS (Trimble Space Scheduling) suite tasks.
- Schedule pre-testing of systems prior to every event.
- Comply with the firm’s information security policies, protecting firm assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference, and report security events or potential events or other security risks to management.
- In addition, responsibilities related to maintaining firm and client information are to be adhered to by all employees. This includes complying with the firm’s information security policies, protecting firm assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference, and reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to management.
Education and/or Experience
- Experience with the operation of upgrading and troubleshooting Cisco codec hardware and software
- Cisco back-end infrastructure experience – VCSc, VCSe, TCS, MCU and TMS systems
- Experience with Crestron systems
- Video editing experience with Adobe Premiere Pro
- BiAmp and AV integrated systems experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of PC, thin client and Mac hardware, software and OS including routing of audio & video
- The ability to communicate effectively and the desire to learn
- The ability to work under pressure and have the flexibility to participate in the on-call and overtime rotation.
College degree + 5 years of experience with media related systems or high school diploma + 10 years of Media related systems experience. CCNA certification, experience with production quality staging/lighting technologies.