looking for a Senior Software Engineer to add to our rapidly growing team. This person will design and develop business-critical back-end services to advance the digital identity ecosystem. The Senior Software Engineer should be a self-starter, self-sufficient, and should have 5+ years of experience developing for the web with a solid command of object oriented technologies.
- Build and maintain highly scalable and secure web applications, services and APIs with Ruby on Rails
- Write well-structured, reliable, efficient and easily maintainable code
- Debug and optimize new and existing code, and write high quality unit tests
- Work independently and collaboratively with other software engineers on cross-team projects
- Lead and contribute to peer code reviews, internal infrastructure and process enhancements
- Mentor, guide and train other software engineers
- Solid understanding of web technologies and object oriented design
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgresSQL, MySQL or MSSQL Server, or similar databases
- Experience with REST and SOAP based APIs
- Experience with source control using Git and GitHub
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be a team player with a strong, self-managing work ethic
- Must be a self-starter with a passion for software engineering, learning and continuous improvement
- Bonus: Understanding of technologies such as OpenID Connect (OIDC), SAML, XACML SCIM, OAuth, Federation, etc
- Must be located in the continental U.S.